There are over a hundred different types of apps in the market and choosing one from that is a difficult choice for an event planner. Event apps are not the same as it differs per the event. According to IAEE, the top drivers for any event are education [92%], destination [78%], and then networking [76%]. 76% of respondents who were surveyed said that the event must provide them with the opportunities to network and make connections. Networking opportunities are necessary, as 84% of millennials report it as a driving factor.
People attending the events, look at it as a way to grow their network and job opportunities. The event management fails if it does not cater to any of these three driving factors.
There are many reasons for which an event uses an app, the most important reason being attendee satisfaction. The ultimate goal of any event app is to drive event success. Apart from that, below are some of the key reasons for using an Event App.
- Generate revenue.
- Increase attendee and attendee management.
- Save costs.
- Deliver real-time data analytics.
- Simplify the distribution of information.
- Improve customer service.
- Competitor analysis.
- Increase exposure for exhibitors and sponsors.
Below are some of the event management apps:
- EventBase: EventBase makes it easy for event organizers to deliver a premium and secure digital event experience to attendees from premium roadshows to global conferences and corporate events.
- Eventsforce: Eventsforce is a cloud-based solution for professional event organizers to help them deliver successful events, generate desired results using efficient tools.
- EventsCase: EventsCase is the first all-for-all event management software making it easy for the organizers to handle events of any magnitude, frequency, or location from start to finish, easy to use, modular, white-labeled, GDR-compliant, multilingual, and secure.
- EventsAIR: EventsAIR is an all in one event platform that empowers event leaders around the globe to create an incredible event experience. It helps in organizing a successful event with the need to minimize risks and maximize returns.
- Aventri: Aventri’s event management platform helps event planners to manage everything in one place. It enables them to deliver events that drive lots of attendees.
Some of the other event planning apps are: Bizzabo, Circdata, Cvent, Eventbrite, EventMobi.
Best event management apps as per their usage are:
- Best mobile event apps for conferences: Pathable, Guidebook, and Eventbrite.
- Best apps for Networking and B2B events: EventsCase, Attendify, Whova.
- Best apps for festivals and consumer events: FestApp by Aloompa, EventBase.
Thus, an event app is just another way of elevating your complete event experience to another level.